Northwest MLS / 253 Realty
Inviting well kept sought after 1 Story Home. Conveniently located close to schools, shopping and freeways. Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout. Living Room has fireplace to keep you cozy on those cold winter nights. 3 Good sized bedrooms. Master Bedroom has built-ins and Master Bath. Dining Room sits off of kitchen and opens to a fully fenced backyard, patio, outbuilding, fruit trees and garden space. Stop By Today before it is gone!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / 253 Realty
- Year Built 1964
- Lot Size 10,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 0320322109
- MLS Number 1550173
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice