Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
Lovingly maintained home in North Tacoma's Westgate neighborhood. Pride of ownership evident in this 2 story 3 bed-2 bath home blending the best of old and new. 2126 sq ft home has a nice addtion featuring a family room and upper level Master bedroom w/ bath and spacious walkin closet. Fenced level back yard with wood deck, hot tub, garden space, small green house and RV Pad with gate that opens to paved alley. Close to shopping, dinning, schools, Kandle water park & easy access to HWY 16.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
- Year Built 1953
- Lot Size 7,686 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Green House, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 949020-050-0
- MLS Number 1548484
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice