Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
Log Home with wrap around deck. 4.45 level acres fully fenced. Updated Kitchen, Open Concept floor plan. 2 bedrooms +Loft and or 3rd Bed/Office. Garage/Shop. R/V Parking. No HOA. Pasture / Round Pin for your animals. Country living at it's best!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
- Year Built 1985
- Lot Size 193,842 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport
- Style B
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Propane, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0417284034
- MLS Number 1547314
More about Eatonville
Humbly situated in the tranquil foothills of Mount Rainier, the quaint logging town of Eatonville is a quiet, peaceful oasis surrounded by serene nature, abundant wildlife, calm lakes, trickling streams, and incredible mountain views.
Eatonville features one-of-a-kind attractions entertaining both residents and visitors alike! Take an adventurous trip exploring Northwest Trek, or travel back to the days of yesteryear at Pioneer Farm Museum! Relax at the picturesque Glacier View Park located in the heart of the town, or spend a peaceful afternoon fishing on Ohop Lake. Eatonville’s true small-town character thrives through its countless annual community events, from the Fourth of...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice