Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
Need a spacious rambler? Check out this 1848 sq. ft. 3Bdrm/1.75 bath reasonably priced property close to JBLM. Plus a possible 4th bedroom/Office-No closet.Private Mstr & 3/4 Bth at back of Residence. 400 sq. ft. rec rm with quality pool table great space to entertain.Newer kitchen appliances.Private backyard with storage shed.Heat Pump/AC.Carpet allowance Nego.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
- Year Built 1968
- Lot Size 10,750 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 903530-016-4
- MLS Number 1546041
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice