Northwest MLS / Skyline Properties, Inc.
Bath off master, dbl pane windows, dining room and walk in closet.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Skyline Properties, Inc.
- Year Built 2012
- Lot Size 5,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Security System, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 6025980670
- MLS Number 1544727
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594