Northwest MLS / JohnSRealty
Stunning open concept home, will go fast! Fully updated with stylish finishes throughout and it's in a gated community. Kitchen upgrades include stainless appliances, subway backsplash and gorgeous concrete counters. New paint inside and out, newer roof, laminate throughout main floor. All three bedrooms and two full bathrooms are tucked away upstairs, away from the hustle and bustle of the house. The master boasts a walk in closet and full bathroom. Community access to 2 parks plus RV parking.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / JohnSRealty
- Year Built 1998
- Lot Size 6,816 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5002060830
- MLS Number 1544123
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice