Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
Stunning home located in Summerwood Park. This open concept floorplan features a chef's kitchen w/double oven, 42" upper cabinets, gas stove & quartz counters! Lrg living room w/gas burning fireplace! Master suite w/mstr bath ft. granite counters, 6ft shower w/ flr to ceiling tile, custom cabinets & massive walk-in closet. 3 addtl bedrooms & full bath up. A/C, crown molding throughout, LVP on main, upgraded carpet/padding & spindle railing. Fenced yard w/covered back patio & gas stub for BBQ!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 6,513 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6026561290
- MLS Number 1544082
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594