Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Exceptionally maintained North End home, with great views of the Sound & Mt. Rainier, is located within minutes from Pt. Defiance & Pt. Ruston! Situated on .27 acre lot, main level features open concept kitchen/living area w/ numerous updates throughout. Lower level includes separate entry access w/ plumbing in place for a 2nd kitchen. Backyard has a dedicated garden space & additional parking for an RV w/ access to power. Multilevel deck is a perfect gathering spot to entertain family & guests!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 12,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 316000-024-1
- MLS Number 1543404
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice