Northwest MLS / A. J. Broback Co
This townhome is all about having the perfect urban lifestyle! Easy access to Tacoma’s restaurants, museums, shopping and breweries. Incredible Mt Rainier, City and Port of Tacoma views from both levels of the home. 2 bedrooms 2.5 bath – master has a private ensuite. Upstairs are gleaming hardwoods, gas fireplace and where you will spend your time. Deep 1 car garage for extra storage or projects. UW Tacoma is a few blocks away and for commuters, quick to I5! What a great place to live!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / A. J. Broback Co
- Year Built 2004
- Lot Size 1,080 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Gas Available, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 500329-018-3
- MLS Number 1542839
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice