Northwest MLS / Abode Base Real Estate
Warm & inviting home w/the perfect amount of space! Living room w/vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace & lots of natural light, dining room w/cork flooring, kitchen has tons of cabinet/counter space, white cabinets & stainless appliances. Upstairs you'll find a large master bedroom w/attached bath & walk in closet, two more good sized bedrooms & a full bath. Newer deck off dining room overlooks the greenbelt, enjoy relaxing listening to sounds of nature! All this & a great location as well!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Abode Base Real Estate
- Year Built 2000
- Lot Size 4,213 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6023011990
- MLS Number 1540732
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594