Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
This lovely home is beautifully maintained & offers so many upgrades! Gorgeous laminate & tile floors extend throughout, cozy gas fireplace for chilly days & A/C for the summer heat. Kitchen offers granite counters & back splash, breakfast bar plus stainless appliances. All baths feature granite counters & decorative sinks. Master suite with walk-in closet, soothing soaker tub & nice fixtures. Newer interior & exterior paint, generator H/U, fully fenced w/shed. Prime Puyallup schools & location!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 4,984 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Parcel 6023470150
- MLS Number 1539900
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594