Northwest MLS /
This home will surprise you. Located on 1.61 acres w/year-round creek, you can have your livestock here. New roof. Entertain on a large new deck. New floors & carpet throughout. Great open kitchen w/large eating area & gathering room. Two Propane gas stoves & generator. Forced air heat & A/C. Master on the main w/an attached bath with jetted tub. Upstairs you have this amazing great room w/loft, large bedroom, full bath and a bonus room. Easy access to Hwy 16, close to Costco and the YMCA.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS /
- Year Built 1993
- Lot Size 70,136 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Open Space
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Outbuildings, Propane, RV Parking
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Jetted Tub, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Partially Finished
- Parcel 0222178006
- MLS Number 1538494
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072