Northwest MLS / Brenda Kelley & Associates Inc
Stunning~Remodeled 4 Bedroom Rambler w/ 3 Car garage in Historic Steilacoom. This property feels like Home the minute you walk in! Gleaming hardwood floors throughout, vaulted ceilings & skylights allow the home to be filled with natural light. Beautifully remodeled kitchen with top of the line appliances, custom cabinets & solid granite counters seamlessly flows to the oversized deck and gorgeous pergola. Pride in ownership shows as this home has been cared for meticulously... move in ready!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Brenda Kelley & Associates Inc
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 10,759 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 400152-005-0
- MLS Number 1538447
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509