Northwest MLS / eXp Realty
Great North Tacoma neighborhood! Updated kitchen has eating bar, pantry, pull outs in cabinets, roll top appliance storage AND a large skylight to keep it bright. This home has all the upgrades- vinyl windows, A/C, new gas furnace and water heater. Master bedroom has a large skylight and full wall of closets. Backyard is fully fenced with large patio, flowering shrubs, garden area, and access to the 2 car garage and RV carport. BONUS- 450 sf basement is perfect for storage, hobby room, or shop.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / eXp Realty
- Year Built 1973
- Lot Size 9,750 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Security System, Skylight
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Laminate, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 7475025300
- MLS Number 1538376
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice