Northwest MLS / Park 52, Inc.
**PRICE REDUCED** Come see today and be prepare to be WOWED by the GRAND entry into your new home! First floor boasts formal living room, den/office with french doors, dining room, and family room with gas fireplace that opens to kitchen. Patio for morning or evening enjoyment, security system, sprinkler system, 3 car garage w/one bay that has a 2nd office and work bench area that can be converted back to parking. This home was originally a Street of Dreams home.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Park 52, Inc.
- Year Built 1988
- Lot Size 9,573 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 321702-023-0
- MLS Number 1538345
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509