Northwest MLS / The Brokerage House
Beautiful 4 bed/3bath home with workout room on a 16.45 acre Equestrian estate with immaculate grounds, fencing, stalls, fouling area, indoor & outdoor arenas, custom lighting & a view of Mt Rainier that allows you to see the hikers hiking. Ranch Hand or nanny 2 bedroom quarters on property along with Jacuzzi, pool house with shower, deck & patios. Grand gated entry, an equestrians dream property.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / The Brokerage House
- Year Built 1983
- Lot Size 716,562 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Indoor Arena, Outdoor Arena, Barn, Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Stable
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Parcel 041717-1-011
- MLS Number 1538145
More about Eatonville
Humbly situated in the tranquil foothills of Mount Rainier, the quaint logging town of Eatonville is a quiet, peaceful oasis surrounded by serene nature, abundant wildlife, calm lakes, trickling streams, and incredible mountain views.
Eatonville features one-of-a-kind attractions entertaining both residents and visitors alike! Take an adventurous trip exploring Northwest Trek, or travel back to the days of yesteryear at Pioneer Farm Museum! Relax at the picturesque Glacier View Park located in the heart of the town, or spend a peaceful afternoon fishing on Ohop Lake. Eatonville’s true small-town character thrives through its countless annual community events, from the Fourth of...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice