Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
Manufactured home situated on a beautiful close in acre plus site. Private setting at the end of the road. Possible extra building site. This home is being sold in "as is" condition. Currently rented, and must have appointment to show. Open floor plan, Master has full bath and walk-in closet. Great kitchen, Deck off back of home overlooking private setting. Gorgeous back yard with two outbuildings, Chicken coupe for fresh eggs plus large garden. Ready for your new custom home/manufactured home.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
- Year Built 1982
- Lot Size 47,045 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Style F
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded, Value In Land
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, Outbuildings, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Hot Tub/Spa
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0222198006
- MLS Number 1534006
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072