Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
20 acre equestrian property w/12,600sf (90x140) clear span metal riding arena w/4 stalls, tack rm, office & .5 bath, fenced & crossed fenced w/2 Lg & 2 small pastures. Alan Liddle designed 3200sf+ rambler offers a GR w/vaulted ceiling, fireplace, cabinets & shelving, KIT w/tons of storage, atrium din area w/access to patio, office(potential 3rd bdrm- septic is 3 bdrm) & oversized master w/5-piece bath. Gated entry, fully paved driveway & arena access, RV parking, attached garage & carport.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1986
- Lot Size 871,200 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Indoor Arena, Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gated Entry, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight, Solarium/Atrium, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0318261716
- MLS Number 1533597
More about Spanaway
Long considered "the country," Spanaway rests in east Pierce County, and the area encompasses both suburban and rural communities. In more recent years, a new variety of amenities have moved in, including newer schools, shopping opportunities, restaurants, and other conveniences. A mix of old and new, one of Spanaway’s most notable features is Pacific Lutheran University, a college that was founded in 1890 and attracts thousands of students from across the country.
Spanaway is a city that allows its residents to enjoy a sense of community while providing space and breathing room between neighbors. Close to nature, Spanaway is a wonderful...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice