Northwest MLS / BHHS South Sound Properties
The Olympic by Rush Residential features 2,245 SF of open concept living. Open concept living features kitchen w/ quartz counters, S/S appliances & walk-in pantry. Spacious master w/ 5 piece bath & walk-in closet. Outdoor covered area w/ option to add gas fireplace! Fully fenced & professionally landscaped. Minutes to HWY 512 & South Hill conveniences. PRE-SALE opportunity! Select interior colors and finishes! Photos are of a similar home & contain upgrades.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / BHHS South Sound Properties
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 4,208 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Loft, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6026400090
- MLS Number 1533334
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594