Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
Come take a look at this spacious 1,848 sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. Brand new roof & carpet upstairs. Covered front porch opens into the living room with a cozy gas fireplace. Large kitchen with newer cabinets & countertops including a stainless gas range. Dining room, full bath, & den downstairs. Upstairs boasts 4 bedrooms, including Master w/walk-in closet, bathroom has a large claw foot tub. 816 sq ft unfinished basement. Large fenced yard, covered back deck & 2 out buildings included!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
- Year Built 1900
- Lot Size 7,202 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Fireplace Insert, Wall
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 494520-003-1
- MLS Number 1533277
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice