Northwest MLS / Yelm Windermere Real Estate
You've found it, your private country retreat! 3 bdrm 2.5 bath rambler surrounded by nearly 15 acres! 2 car attached garage, 1 car detached shop w/carport, 4 stall barn w/lg tack room, chicken coop, woodshed, tractor storage, fenced & cross fenced, multiple pastures, livestock ready. Old sand arena located in front corner pasture but hasn't been used in yrs. Large 16x44 outbldg, currently used as dance studio. ADA accessible home throughout w/addition of ramps. 2 much 2 list, see features list!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Yelm Windermere Real Estate
- Year Built 1996
- Lot Size 635,976 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Open Space, Secluded
- Site Features Barn, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Stable
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0416023007
- MLS Number 1532212
More about Eatonville
Humbly situated in the tranquil foothills of Mount Rainier, the quaint logging town of Eatonville is a quiet, peaceful oasis surrounded by serene nature, abundant wildlife, calm lakes, trickling streams, and incredible mountain views.
Eatonville features one-of-a-kind attractions entertaining both residents and visitors alike! Take an adventurous trip exploring Northwest Trek, or travel back to the days of yesteryear at Pioneer Farm Museum! Relax at the picturesque Glacier View Park located in the heart of the town, or spend a peaceful afternoon fishing on Ohop Lake. Eatonville’s true small-town character thrives through its countless annual community events, from the Fourth of...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice