Northwest MLS / Windermere RE Puyallup, Inc
Remarkable & highly desirable rambler on lg .29 acre lot! Gorgeous gourmet kitchen w/custom cabinets, lg island, quartz, glass tile back splash & upper end appliances. Master w/lg walk in shower, tile flrs, custom walk in closet & quartz counter w/double sinks. Family rm w/ cozy gas burning stove. Other features include tile roof, newer wood wrapped windows throughout, beautiful private back yard w/lg covered patio, fenced, gated RV parking w/electrical & AC. Pride in ownership shows throughout!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere RE Puyallup, Inc
- Year Built 1986
- Lot Size 12,700 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 2561000170
- MLS Number 1531377
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice