Northwest MLS / Realty One Group Turn Key
Back on Market! Buyers financing fell through. An abundance of tasteful updates & upgrades! Upon entry, you are warmly welcomed into the main living space. The kitchen, family & dining rooms are all open concept w/windows facing greenbelt. A beautiful white kitchen w/built-in eating nook opens to a rear deck w/views of Port of Tacoma. Fully-finished basement offers a second living space w/kitchenette, bed & bath. Upstairs, a gorgeous master suite, 4 add'l bedrooms, a full bath & laundry room!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Realty One Group Turn Key
- Year Built 2017
- Lot Size 5,112 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 602688-022-0
- MLS Number 1531083
More about Milton / Edgewood
Conveniently nestled on the border of both Pierce and King County, Milton and Edgewood abound in convenience while maintaining that beloved small-town charm.
Milton and Edgewood offer a tasteful blend of suburban living with a rustic country feel, humbly hidden on a quiet, peaceful hilltop. Tranquility abounds amongst the established neighborhoods with large-sized lots, rolling hills, and scenic territorial views (many homes boasting breathtaking views of Mt. Rainier!)
A pleasant variety of home styles can be found in these two cozy towns, from beautiful, nostalgic farm houses with spacious pastures, to tastefully planned newer developments, sleek new construction, and...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice