Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
Bright and cheerful Mid-century modern with vaulted ceilings and a spacious open layout. Hardwoods throughout the main floor. Large lot, good natural light, covered patio off dining room area. Home is located in a quiet neighborhood of similar mid-century homes. New windows, interior paint, and brand new carpets on the lower level. Conveniently located for commuters and shopping. Close to Ft. Steilacoom Park and Edgewater Lake Park.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
- Year Built 1954
- Lot Size 9,690 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport
- Style N
- Lot Details Curbs
- Site Features Partially Fenced, Patio
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 3775000860
- MLS Number 1527534
More about Lakewood
Aptly named, Lakewood is a community brimming with beautiful lakes, a defining feature that inspires Lakewood’s lush gardens, private clubs, large lakefront homes, first-class golf courses, and plenty of other opportunities for outdoor fun. Home to American Lake, Gravelly Lake, Waughop Lake, Lake Louise, and Lake Steilacoom, Lakewood’s location is a Pacific Northwest treasure—it’s easy to call it “home.”
Alongside Lakewood’s natural beauty is its strong and well-established local economy, and Lakewood’s more urban areas are hubs of shopping, business and recreation. Lakewood’s diverse population is largely influenced by the nearby Joint Base Lewis-McChord, and its close proximity to Interstate...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Haley Wilkerson (253) 732-4068
- Jason Helton (253) 861-2673
- Madison Lord (253) 686-7383
- Amy Lowry (253) 831-2526
- Regina Madiera-Gorden (253) 381-6685
- Jim Swanson (253) 495-4655
- Brent Tornquist (253) 988-3756
- Cheryl Wilkerson (253) 380-9129
- Lisa Carlson (425) 750-3509
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072