Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Welcome..to this serene equestrian-friendly 10.75-acre estate nestled in Graham WA. Enjoy pastoral views through vaulted windows in this all Cedar Custom with main floor living, guest suite in daylight bsmt, large loft & expansive wrap-a-round deck with hot tub & firepit. Black-top & graveled drives lead you past the Barn/Agri. building, serving as a VET clinic w/caretaker quarters upstairs. The back 4.46-acre lot buildable for an upscale home in a gated community. You'll enjoy the privacy here!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1988
- Lot Size 468,270 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style J
- Lot Details Sidewalk
- Site Features Barn, Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gated Entry, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Loft, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 0418302007
- MLS Number 1526909
More about Graham
Peaceful and bucolic, Graham offers rural country living, all while being just minutes away from city conveniences! Residents enjoy open, spacious lots with abundant wildlife right in their back yard! (Not to mention incredible views of Mt. Rainier!)
Graham is a prime location for those who love the great outdoors—fishing, hiking, and camping are all within reach! There is no shortage of stunning natural scenery, and several lakes, including Lake Kapowsin, attract visitors from near and far.
Ideal for those who enjoy a lifestyle distinct from the hustle and bustle of city life, Joint Base Lewis-McChord is about a 30-minute drive, Tacoma...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice