Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Contemporary Rambler on 1.2 Acres!! Spacious interiors on a secluded dead end street mark this amazing home in the woods. Rural feel just minutes from every amenity Gig Harbor has to offer. Sprawling open kitchen/great room space. Vaulted ceilings. Decks off living and Master. Cozy wood stove for cold winters. Added Living/Studio/Office space w/half bath above deep 2 car garage. Selective tree trimming will add view of Henderson Bay. Picturesque peace & tranquility must be experienced in person.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 52,707 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing, Wall, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 012236-7-007
- MLS Number 1526654
Saturday, 11/16 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072