Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Set above the ever-changing tides of sought-after Wollochet Bay, this sprawling waterfront paradise is a step above the rest, with breathtaking grounds that lead gently down to 100ft of waterfront where entertaining is easy & life on the water awaits. The gated estate is a quiet enclave with expansive outdoor spaces for seamless indoor/outdoor living. The 4,491 SqFt home offers 3-levels of living space, with warm & luxurious finishes that evoke a sense of sophisticated casual elegance.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1993
- Lot Size 25,808 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 022130-3-027
- MLS Number 1526319
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072