Northwest MLS / Top Realty LLC
Spectacular view of Sound & Olympics in desirable Steilacoom. Home overlooks Puget Sound, Fox Island, Olympic Mtns & Chambers Bay Golf Course. Enjoy the sunsets from almost every room and the wrap-around deck. Beautifully updated kitchen and bathrooms with new cabinets and counter tops, new stainless appliances. New hardwood floor, new tiles, new carpet, and new interior paint through out the house, new crawl space. The house is on a cul-de-sac with central Air Conditioning.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Top Realty LLC
- Year Built 1989
- Lot Size 12,969 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, Hot Tub/Spa, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 2978020071
- MLS Number 1525968
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509