Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Classic 1963 mid-century modern in Fircrest! Enjoy hallmark features including low-pitched roofs, overhanging eaves, open floor plans, natural materials like wood, brick & stone, exposed beams & tongue-n-groove ceilings, window transoms throughout and large expanses of glass windows blurring the boundaries of indoor and outdoors. Huge basement with concrete floors, wet bar, fireplace and storage. Great space for entertaining! Backyard oasis with new composite deck & fire pit pad. Must see!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1963
- Lot Size 10,140 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Q
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 530000-015-0
- MLS Number 1525253
More about Fircrest
This picturesque town welcomes you with sweet simplicity and peaceful charm. Fircrest is a tight-knit community with many residents being second or even third generation!
Fircrest is famed for its exciting community center (with a community pool!) and commitment to serving their citizens through their dedicated police department. The town’s 25 mile per hour speed limit and thoughtfully designed sidewalks make it a great place to walk or ride bikes! Residents also enjoy Fircrest Fun Days, a major summertime event celebrated with entertainment, food, rides, games, arts and crafts, and concludes with a Fireworks show at the park!
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice