Northwest MLS / Better Properties Meridian Inc
*Immaculate* Crescent Lake 4,800 sqft remodel with a 2nd buildable lot. Bring your water toys to your new 1+ acre waterfront retreat. This 3 bed 3 bath home has it ALL! Amazing brand new chef's kitchen flowing into your enormous living room with wall to ceiling windows out to the lake. Expansive 992 sqft entertainer's deck for a fantastic outdoor experience. Insanely large fireplace fit for a mountain ski lodge. Enjoy your morning lake view by opening your french doors from your master retreat.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties Meridian Inc
- Year Built 1973
- Lot Size 49,640 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style K
- Lot Details Open Space, Secluded
- Site Features Deck, Dock, RV Parking
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 330000-007-0
- MLS Number 1524901
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072