Northwest MLS / LW Homes Real Estate Inc.
Two story 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom located in beautiful Madrona Park. Huge backyard and patio. Living room with vaulted ceilings. Covered deck off upstairs family room. Walk-in attic easily coverted into a study or office. Two car garage with RV parking. Update this 2226 sq ft home to make it your dream home.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / LW Homes Real Estate Inc.
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 8,480 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street
- Site Features Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5430020260
- MLS Number 1524734
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509