Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Meticulous Craftsman in Proctor; one of N Tacoma's most sought-after neighborhoods! Beautifully landscaped. Inside, hardwoods, gas fireplace, Craftsman built-ins, updated windows. Remodeled eat-in kitchen with oak shaker cabinets, quartz counters, stainless appliances, breakfast bar & dining nook overlooking enclosed backyard! Two beds on main. Master suite with nicely appointed 3/4 bath. Downstairs family room & bath finished at same high level! Updated electrical/plumbing/side sewer and more!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1925
- Lot Size 6,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Fireplace Insert
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 7040001100
- MLS Number 1523893
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice