Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
Very cool original farm house from the 1920's. Tons of character. inviting Full covered front porch. Kitchen with antique style electric stove and wall oven complete with island. 2 bedrooms on main floor and third up stairs. All appliances stay. Large private lot!! Time for new owner to bring this home back to its prior glory!!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
- Year Built 1920
- Lot Size 17,860 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Fir/Softwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None, Roughed In
- Parcel 0122244043
- MLS Number 1523318
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072