Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
Beautiful 1 1/2-story built with European design and charm on a larger lot. Indoor pool and hot tub, living room, dining room, eat in kitchen, and master suite make up the main floor. Second floor has 2 rooms and a 3/4 bath. Beautiful garden with roses in the front and Cherry, Plum, Apple, and Pear trees in back. Over sized 2 car garage with RV/boat parking and sprinkler system. Located on quiet dead end and walking distance to downtown Steilacoom, boat launch, Saltar's Pt Beach and Ferry.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
- Year Built 1985
- Lot Size 13,149 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style J
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Skylight
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 29900-186-2
- MLS Number 1523234
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509