Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty PS
Honey stop the car! Let's see this Sound-Built home in Puyallup's Kelsey Creek II. This 4 bed,2.5 bath home offers formal living/dining spaces+an upstairs bonus room. Other offerings include birch cabinets,tile counters,white cast iron kitchen sink,painted millwork,5-piece master bath w/large soaking tub,brushed nickel light fixtures & hardware throughout,hardwood floors in the kitchen/nook,& an open rail staircase. Exterior accented by cement based siding & stone accents on garage/rear of home.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty PS
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 4,765 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6024940040
- MLS Number 1523225
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice