Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Charming Victorian home w/unobstructed sweeping views of Commencement Bay, Mt. Rainier & beyond! Lovely large living room with dining rm, wood-burning fireplace, large view windows. Step out the French Doors to a deck to relax and enjoy the views. Lg kitchen w/eating area and stainless appliances. A large bdrm and full bath on the main. 3 bdrms and a full bath upstairs. Wonderful private deck in back. Newer items to include roof, windows, skylights, electrical, heating.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1927
- Lot Size 4,600 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport
- Style P
- Lot Details Alley, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Shop
- Interior Features Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Roughed In
- Parcel 6705000020
- MLS Number 1521575
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice