Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Ready for your personal touch & creativity with a $2500 paint credit. This house boasts 2449 sq ft 3 bed, 2.5 bath. Large kitchen w/ tons of cabinet and walk-in pantry space. Dinning & eating nook. Half bath for guest on main, large family room upstairs. Huge Master bed, bath, & closet. Laundry upstairs for convenience. Large community lot next door felt as your own, backed to a community park. Many parks in community and a community center. Close to JBLM, shopping, outdoors and all necessities.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 3,893 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602498-147-0
- MLS Number 1518540
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594