Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Lovely, custom home that will truly amaze! Enjoy one-level living, w/an abundant second level; generous kitchen & formal dining areas, vaulted ceilings, beautiful hardwoods, fresh interior paint, double/triple-pane windows, etc. Main-level master suite offers full bath w/jetted tub, triple closets, study area & its own sauna! 4 bedrooms up w/huge bonus area! Heat pump w/HEPA filtration system, oversized detached 3-car garage on .63 acres. In-town location, close to schools, shopping. Must see!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 28,314 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Partially Fenced, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Sauna, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0416142063
- MLS Number 1516875
More about Eatonville
Humbly situated in the tranquil foothills of Mount Rainier, the quaint logging town of Eatonville is a quiet, peaceful oasis surrounded by serene nature, abundant wildlife, calm lakes, trickling streams, and incredible mountain views.
Eatonville features one-of-a-kind attractions entertaining both residents and visitors alike! Take an adventurous trip exploring Northwest Trek, or travel back to the days of yesteryear at Pioneer Farm Museum! Relax at the picturesque Glacier View Park located in the heart of the town, or spend a peaceful afternoon fishing on Ohop Lake. Eatonville’s true small-town character thrives through its countless annual community events, from the Fourth of...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice