Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Affordable Newer & highly functional designed home backed to a greenbelt, minutes from downtown Tacoma and I-5. Original DR Horton built so remaining warranties transfer. All stainless steel appliances stay! Spacious air conditioned 4 bedroom W/ master bath & walk in closet, 2.5 bath 1653 sq ft open concept W/ hardwood floors, backsplash & an island in kitchen w/dinning room. Good size lot fully fenced. Close to all the wonders of Tacoma: shopping, entertainment, necessities & highways.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2014
- Lot Size 3,733 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Fully Fenced, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 500423010
- MLS Number 1515512
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice