Northwest MLS / CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty
Here is the custom built Puyallup home you have been looking for on 1/3+ acre. Tile roof, huge fenced backyard, garden area, large deck for entertaining and Italian coffee patio. Walk into a light bright kitchen w/ hardwood floors with tile inserts, skylights, atrium style windows, and tons of cabinet space. Dining room, large living room w/ wood stove. King sized master suite w/ large sitting area, deluxe vanity, walk in closet, large bedrooms, 1 Year home warranty.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty
- Year Built 1984
- Lot Size 14,881 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Other Renewable, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 3851560030
- MLS Number 1512008
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice