Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Exclusive
Stunning NW Custom Craftsman Boasting 4047 Sq Ft on 1+ Acre! This Home Has All You Need! Great Rm Concept Design w/ Soaring Ceilings, Abundant Nat'l Light & Gleaming Hardwood Flrs! Well Appointed Kitchen w/ Island! Master on Main - WIC, Full Ba & Deck Access! 2 Add'tl Bds & 1.5 Ba, Upper Lvl = Lg Loft, HUGE 4th Bd w/ Private Entrance Option, Full Ba. WIC & Poss Kitchenette! LOADS of Storage, Lg Deck, Shed, 3 Car Garage, RV Pking & NO HOA! Easy Drive to JBLM & Surrounding Areas! Truly A Must See!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Exclusive
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 49,765 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Dead End Street
- Site Features Deck, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0417325003
- MLS Number 1511887
More about Eatonville
Humbly situated in the tranquil foothills of Mount Rainier, the quaint logging town of Eatonville is a quiet, peaceful oasis surrounded by serene nature, abundant wildlife, calm lakes, trickling streams, and incredible mountain views.
Eatonville features one-of-a-kind attractions entertaining both residents and visitors alike! Take an adventurous trip exploring Northwest Trek, or travel back to the days of yesteryear at Pioneer Farm Museum! Relax at the picturesque Glacier View Park located in the heart of the town, or spend a peaceful afternoon fishing on Ohop Lake. Eatonville’s true small-town character thrives through its countless annual community events, from the Fourth of...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice