Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Incredibly maintained and remodeled home on its own private drive. New/Newer & elegant hardwood floors, blinds and curtains, light & hardware fixtures, counter tops, backslash cabinets in kitchen and bathroom, water heater, toilets, blinds, fence, closet shelving systems, 1 year old 25 year roof, top of the line insulted garage door and opener with Wifi, interior and exterior paint. 3 bed 2.5 bath 1752 sq ft sitting on 9583 sq ft lot nearly a quarter acre. Very close to JBLM. To much to list.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1996
- Lot Size 9,674 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5000910560
- MLS Number 1508224
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice