Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Welcome home! Peaceful privacy awaits on a quiet cul-de-sac with mature trees behind your home, yet located close to amenities. The kitchen just had new counter tops installed and the sellers are willing to paint the kitchen cabinets any color of your choosing before closing! Where else can you get a custom, updated, 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home in NE Tacoma for this price point? Don't wait, won't last long! Downstairs has a second living room, a guest bedroom and a full bath.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 5,001 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Bamboo/Cork, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5002430150
- MLS Number 1503515
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice