Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Squeaky clean updated 3bdrm home tucked away on private fenced lot and quiet cul-de-sac. New flooring throughout the spacious open floorplan. Cook or entertain in the large kitchen with new appliances and cozy breakfast bar. Master suite w/5-piece bath, walk-in closet, and slider to sunny deck. Backyard retreat also boast raised garden beds, tool shed, and covered patio. Friendly 55+ community The Lakes w/prvt walking paths, club house, well maintained grounds. Don't miss viewing listing video!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1991
- Lot Size 0 sq ft
- Parking Type Individual Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 5000054495
- MLS Number 1500473
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072