Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
A yesteryear vibe of simpler times lovingly nudged forward to meet today's modern lifestyle. Well-crafted enhancements showcase the home's original features without detracting. Perched on a sunny corner lot with charming gardens. Wood floors on both levels, open staircase, bright kitchen updated for entertaining both inside & out. Three big bedrooms flank a pretty tile bath with heated floors. Downstairs, new carpet, space to play, great storage and 3/4 bath. This gem will have you at Hello!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1907
- Lot Size 6,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Partially Finished
- Parcel 4170000300
- MLS Number 1499527
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice