Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty PS
Here it is! Beautiful Farm house w/ lots of original charm & character on 3+ acres located in the Sumner SD. 3-car attached garage + huge 3400+ sqft detached heated shop w/ multiple bays. Perfect for the mini farm, car collector or hobbyist.Enjoy the feeling of ‘elbow room’ while conveniently located to Sumner & Puyallup. Gorgeous views of Mt. Rainier from the 2nd floor. Small ADU could be used for extra storage, or brought back to life as MIL or rental. Bring your toys, RV & your farm animals.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty PS
- Year Built 1932
- Lot Size 143,748 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features , Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 052031-7-006
- MLS Number 1496776
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice