Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
This DARLING 4bd, 2.5bath home features a great open floor plan with laminate hardwoods, gourmet kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances, large island and lots of cabinets and counter space! A huge master suite with 5 piece bath and walk-in closet! Enjoy entertaining outback in front of your outdoor fireplace and fully fenced backyard! Close to shopping, restaurants, and great parks! This is the perfect place to call home!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 3,717 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602570-037-0
- MLS Number 1490659
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice