Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
Town home in a maintained community, 3 bedrooms, office space, 2.5 bath and 2 car garage, open living/dining rooms, gas fireplace with tile surround, large storage closet upstairs, walk-in closets and utility room upstairs, maple cabinets in kitchen, 2 panel white interior doors, brushed chrome lighting package, garage door opener.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 7,390 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport
- Style F
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 9007240050
- MLS Number 1489100
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594