Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Escape to this masterpiece with captivating sound views stretching from Vashon Island to the Narrows Bridge. Gaze at the shimmering Puget Sound waters & Mt Rainier sunrises. A lifestyle design with open kitchen, master on main, three ensuites + bonus room. Exceptional detail & craftsmanship showcase custom millwork, floor to ceiling windows & wood floors. Unwind on the back patio with unobstructed views & meticulous grounds. Private yet only minutes to town. Timeless. Inviting. None like it!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 65,160 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , 2nd Master Bedroom, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0222335029
- MLS Number 1486544
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072