Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
Welcome to this 1906 Farm home re-done to contemporary living standards. Hardwood floors, stone counter tops, in floor heating and a wrap around deck. The upper floor is the master suit with side room that can be used as a changing room, office or nursery. Power to the interior of the lot offers options for making this an equestrian property, ATV or ...! 15 minutes to the Southworth Ferry or Tacoma, 20 minutes to PSNS.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1910
- Lot Size 211,266 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Open Space, Paved Street
- Site Features Propane
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Jetted Tub
- Heating & Cooling Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 09220220042001
- MLS Number 1485338
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice